Reduced prices on my Snugpak Inventory!(9bags,6trousers,3ja ckets)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hey guys/gals. This is my final reduction before i post my entire lot to ebay. I will wait until the end of the month. If you want to reserve an item then just send me PM or reply to the thread. (you will be recorded as the first responder) I have enjoyed dealing with BCUK members greatly so far and if you would like testomonials please read my last thread, http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103316&highlight=

ALL ITEMS ARE NEW/UNUSED

It is important to understand that my description of the item in the table is accurate and that if i state "no fault" i really mean it!

Another note to add is that all the trousers/salopettes will come with a compression sack for free. These do not normally come with this.

Bear in mind the camo items are all completley new and are very hard to get hold of, Also the red ebony jackets are a Snugpak one off and less than 30 have been made EVER! All Orange items sold within 6 hours of posting!

I also have a Snugpak Hammock topquilt i am fond of and will sell for a reasonable offer. (Never been outdoors)

As stated before prices include UK shipping (EU shipping may be a few more £ but i have been able to ship for the same price depending on where you are!)

I accept paypal as standard but a i will take £4 off for a bank transfer

The original thread: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103316&highlight=

The following pictures in this thread are pictures from my orginal thread. Any questions please PM me and I will do my best to answer.

Cheers

T

SOLD LIST
Sasquatch Medium Orange
Sasquatch Medium Orange
Sasquatch Large Orange
Special Forces 2
Softie 6 Kestrel
Newprices-1.png

The three Softie 3 Merlin's
IMAG1394.jpg

Softie 6 Kestrel
IMAG1404.jpg

Softie 9 Hawk
IMAG1402.jpg

IMAG1401.jpg

Tactical 2
IMAG1400.jpg

Tactical 3
IMAG1396.jpg

IMAG1393.jpg

IMAG1395.jpg

Tactical 4
IMAG1406.jpg

Tactical 4 in Softie 12 Compression sack
IMAG1405.jpg

Special Forces 2 (in Softie 15 bag)
IMAG1399.jpg

IMAG1398.jpg

Pile pants
IMAG1411.jpg

IMAG1412.jpg

Sleeka Salopettes
IMAG1407.jpg

IMAG1410.jpg

Sleeka Pants
IMAG1415.jpg

IMAG1414.jpg

Sleeka Pants ATACS
IMAG1417.jpg

IMAG1416.jpg

Sleeka Salopettes US Multicam
IMAG1418.jpg

Sasquatch
IMAG1426.jpg

IMAG1425.jpg

IMAG1423.jpg

Ebony
IMAG1424.jpg

IMAG1427.jpg

Ventile Body warmer (Not large as the label says, more like a medium/small)
IMAG1421.jpg

IMAG1419.jpg

IMAG1420.jpg

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Do you really want your email address listed on an open forum?
Nice looking kit btw.I'm sure it won't hang about if it gets to the bay.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE