VARIOUS BITS FOR SALE ,knifes and kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
DSC_0091.jpgDSC_0090.jpgDSC_0089.jpgDSC_0088.jpgDSC_0086.jpgDSC_0083.jpgDSC_0082.jpgDSC_0079.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0077.jpgDSC_0001.jpg

job lot of opinels no.12no.5 no.4 no2 all new never used £24 inc first class posting SOLD.

antler and various bufflo horn caps along with some other bits as you can see in the first pic the big bit has a chip out of it £10 incfirstclass SOLD

piggy back set of bowie knifes made by cudeman hair poping sharp £22 inc first class posting

tactical desert vest all the pockets are permently attached also has hidden pockets in side the jacket you could even fit a basha in one side this is a great alternative to a back pack excellent condition like new ,loads of pockets £25 first class,.

green army wool jumper with shoulder and elbow pads unissued worn once about a size medium/small £12 first class posting

handheld scanner selling on amazon for £195 its the uniden bearcat exelent condition £60 first class recorded posting.bargain.

Last edited:

Granite Head

Nomad
Aug 16, 2011
Dublin Mountains
Hi,
can I take the antler and buffalo etc. job lot please.

Please send me payment details and I'll arrange the necessary my end.

ATB,
GH
gowersponger said:
antler and various bufflo horn caps along with some other bits as you can see in the first pic the big bit has a chip out of it £10 incfirstclass.

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
I don't need any more knives, I don't need any more knives............Have a free bump on me (hopefully someone will buy the bowie knives soon!)

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Opinels arrived today, thanks! Great collection; I was very surprised at the size of the little ones, especially the no. 2. It's delightfully tiny! I think my Action Men are going to be fighting over it. By contrast the No. 12 is huge, hard to believe it's an Opinel.

Thanks again!

Claudiasboris

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
lol glad your pleased mate if you think the no 12 is big you should see a no13 its a monster lol I did have it but sold it to a you tube friend

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE