1 classic Barbour, 4 other jackets and a day sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For you consideration I offer:

1 Classic 3/4 length Barbour Jacket is used but excellent condition (even has a couple of bits of original mud around the bottom !)
It says size XL but can easily also accommodate XXL, I'm an XL wearing it in the pics. This one is hard to find and has a great worn look and colour. Its 27" from pit to pit and 38" from shoulder to bottom and also has nice storm flap on collar. £75...now £65

One Snugack Sleeka Reversible jacket, this is an issued one in excellent condition. It says size L but comfortably accommodates me as an XL. Comes with stow bag £45...now £38

One Snugpack Pile Shirt Elite in XL in as new condition with both hoods and storage pocket. £45 sold and posted

One Brown Animal Ski Jacket. Size XL, good used condition...it has some wear on the inside where the velcro has chaffed away at the inner mesh on a couple of places (see photo). £28....now £20 sold and posted

One Black jacket in good used condition. Size XL, one white paint mark below bottom snap button ...not too noticeable when you're wearing it. £18...now £13.50 sold and posted

One Highlander Proforce Daysack which is well used but very comfortable I and foamed it really good. Its in good used condition only damage is to sticking at top and bottom of zips on side pockets but this doesnt affect performance and zips still work perfectly. £18...SOLD

Prices include first class postage and payment by bank transfer for paypal please add 4%.

Also listed elsewhere

Thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE