bits and bobs for sale including a great HANDHELD SCANNER

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
This is a professional handheld scanner. Uniden bearcat 280/xlt. the scanner itself is in excellent condition my dad only used it a few times and ive only ever used it to listen to the town security and cctv rooms. the box is a bit tatty from storage. currently selling on amazon for £195 so £70 posted seems fair. Look on the amazon listing for more details or pm me.

DSC_0868.jpg

Small custom made knife ,boker clone, made by Doberman knifes don't take much notice of the sheath its just a quick one I made up .The knife its self is a little tank nice and thick could do with a bit of a sharpen £20 posted ,,,,,,SOLD.

DSC_0941.jpg
milbro pro shot joker catapult in real tree camo lots of paint scratches all over it although the caty its self shoots like new selling on milbroproshot website for £55 so £15 inc first class recorded delivery,,,SOLDDSC_0937.jpg

two lovely natural catapult forks ready to be fitted with single theraband gold sets these catys are a great pocket size . The pair for £15 postedDSC_0936.jpg

scouts first knife rounded safety tip so no sticking injuries made by boker £8 posted,,,SOLD,DSC_0944.jpg

I don't no much about this old knife but if some one is good at restoring knifes this could be great £7 posted,,,SOLD,DSC_0943.jpg

great unissued army wool jumper with shoulder and elbow patches only ever been washed once since new size medium £10 posted
DSC_0939.jpg
two shot gun shooting books I don't know much about these they belonged to my dad I know they are very old and in top condition if you want to know anything about these send me a pm £16 posted for the twoDSC_0940.jpg

Last edited:

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
boker scout knife and the nice little antler handled knife now SOLD pending funds . milbro caty and custom Doberman sent out today

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Question for Big Stu really now. Can you satisfy my curiosity? Is that little stag handled knife by William Rodgers of Nowell? It looks very similar to part of a "kangaroo" set of large hunting knife and little skinner in the same sheath that I had when I was a Boy Scout.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Knife received today thank you nice little project one :)

old timer... I am not sure, I cant see any markings on it, its been well used and has signs of a lot of wear on it, the blade has been heavly gound/sanded as such, so has the pommel, looking forward to playing with this one

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
I had it from a antique fair I sent my friend from you tube a photo of it and he also said he thinks its from a double set I think its a full stick tang so very strong

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE