Various bits and pieces for sale *Bargains to be had!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,

I am having a bit of a clearout of my somewhat extensive (wife says excessive) collection of camping gear.

SOLD First up, a British Army Goretex Bivvy bag, UNUSED, not issued! I bought this brand new about a year ago as a back up for a kayaking expedition and with the intention of doing some lightweight backpacking (which never happened), so hasn't been used at all. It hasn't got a mark on it, pretty much as it was when I took it out of the plastic packet. £32 plus 5 quid postage. You can probably get an old issued one for that price with holes in it....

image (5).jpg

Next up, a ray mears Mora knife, with original sheath and a handmade leather sheath, excellent edge on it, only used a few times, a great knife. £22 quid plus 3 quid p ostage. (actually works out cheaper than what I paid for the leather sheath on it's own!
image (9).jpg

SOLD An army issue 3/4 length self inflating mat, complete with sack. This has been used twice and is in excellent condition, nice small pack size, adds a little comfort to a lightweight overnighter. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
image (8).jpg

An optimus terra weekender HE cookset complete with mini gas burner that fits in the lid. A gas canister fits inside the cookset along with the gas burner, a great set, complete with box, has been used a few times, but in great condition, the fitted heat exchanger helps save 20% of fuel, an awesome cooker, only selling as can't justify keeping three cookers (apparently). £20 plus 5 quid postage for the cookset and the burner.
image (11).jpg

An army issue camelback with a 3litre source bladder, has been used but in great condition, the bag is in excellent condition complete with all straps, it has been issued but certainly hasn't seen a hard life, to be honest the only thing that gives this away as an issued bit of kit is the fact it has a name on the bag tag. Only reason for sale is the bladder is just to big to fit into my kayaking PFD, so just use a 1.5litre bladder inside my pfd back pocket. £20 plus 5 quid postage
image (10).jpg

an Overboard waterproof camera bag, accommodates various size compact digital cameras with a zoom lens. £9 plus 2 quid postage. great condition, only used once or twice and hasn't been used since I had a waterproof compact camera bought for a present.
image (7).jpg

For the canoeing/kayaking fans I also have a few bits for sale:

A set of Henri Lloyd knee pads, great for the canoe, saves your knees that's for sure! Used but in great condition £9 quid plus £2.50 postage
image (6).jpg

SOLD a 20metre HF throwline, in great condition, not had to use it and has only been strapped to the canoe as a grab line (no longer have a canoe so surplus to requirements) £15 plus 4 postage
image (4).jpg

A pair of Lomo aqua boots, worn once so in excellent condition, they are size 11, I'm a size 10 but being silly I bought size 11's assuming that the neoprene boots would have been uncomfortably tight. They weren't, so believe me when I say they actually will fit size 11 feet! £15 plus 5 quid postage
image (2).jpg

SOLDA load assist bar complete with mounting brackets that attach to your roof bar, I have misplaced the bolts but you can get these from a diy store cheap (only 4 bolts) perfect for kayaks and canoes, was great for loading my boat onto my 4x4, I no longer have a jeep so manage just fine with lifting on to the car. These are great, a bargain at £20 plus 6 quid postage.
image (3).jpg

Paypal would be nice and easy for payments, any questions please ask. Also, if you are local, you are more than welcome to pick up from Lockerbie. I will also offer postage discounts if buying multiple items but will need to price the postage.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE