Vango Nevis 100 Tent ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
In the first view the Vango Nevis 100 looks like a copy of the Hilleberg Akto, one of the best 1 man tents in the world.

If the Vango quality is generally good, what I don't know because they are rare in Germany, that would be a very interesting option in my opinion.

Did anybody already try it out?

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
The entrance space seems to be a bit smaller than in the Akto, but as a low budget version the Vango Nevis 100 looks interesting nevertheless.

It's pretty cheap and pretty light.

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
And here the original, Hilleberg Akto.

70 mph are approximately 112 km/h

It's worth the money for sure, I own it's big brother the Hilleberg Nallo2 since more than 25 years and it looks like new.

There is a limit for cheap tents of course. But not everybody needs such a high quality.

Last edited:

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
I still have an old vango odyssey micro 2. It's design was very similar to the Hillberg Akto. Mine is still going strong and it withstood some pretty serious welsh weather and even a car driving over it (prat tryng to do handbrake turns in the field i was camping in). Not sure if the modern ones are as good, but they've certainly always been a the front of the design and ingenuity stakes.

Reactions: Ooops and Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
There is another similar vango tent in a better colour.

Should you meet her give her a different pullover please.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE