Usefull Containers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ANDYLASER

Nomad
Mar 27, 2004
SOUTHAMPTON
The pre-Christmas shopping extravaganza produced These usefull containers fron the local Index shop. Upon finding they are fitted with a rubber O-ring, I decided to liberate some of them from food storage duty, to use for storing more interesting items. They appear to be well made and quite strong. Recomended

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Got a similar one, but without the bue clip on thingies ... But a normal tupperware box (rectangular). It measures aprx 6x12x20 cm.
I'm using it to store all sorts of mini kit (repairskit, sharpening stone, spare matches, etc.): preventing it takes a surf to the far, dark, remote corners in my rucksack.

Was thinking of it the other day, that it would be a great idea to use a second one for some sundries / brew kit / rice etc. Which at the moment sits in a zip lock baggie :roll:
IMHO it's worth that bit of extra weight.

Top bit of kit though (the box) :super: :biggthump

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
ANDYLASER said:
The pre-Christmas shopping extravaganza produced These usefull containers fron the local Index shop. Upon finding they are fitted with a rubber O-ring, I decided to liberate some of them from food storage duty, to use for storing more interesting items. They appear to be well made and quite strong. Recomended

Morrisons sell them too

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
As do tesco and sainsbury!!

The only problem I find with rigid containers is that I can never find anything that fills them correctly and that they in turn never fill my pack correctly!

I prefer a stuff sack that I can push and poke into all the nooks and crannies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE