USB torch / light

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
I'm after a simple, but well made, plug in USB torch or light. I.e. Just the light and not a battery.

I have a power bank with a built in light that is useful and long running, but faulty. I've looked at other powerbanks with lights but the choice isn't great so a plug in light would increase my choice.

I've tried those cheap 50p plug in usb lights and they give a reasonable output but the quality isn't great. I've had a bit of a search and only found what looks like an out of date design but a proper torch attachment.

Does anything like this exist, does anyone know where to look or what to search on?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm after a simple, but well made, plug in USB torch or light. I.e. Just the light and not a battery.

I have a power bank with a built in light that is useful and long running, but faulty. I've looked at other powerbanks with lights but the choice isn't great so a plug in light would increase my choice.

I've tried those cheap 50p plug in usb lights and they give a reasonable output but the quality isn't great. I've had a bit of a search and only found what looks like an out of date design but a proper torch attachment.

Does anything like this exist, does anyone know where to look or what to search on?

Are you looking for directional focused lighting or flood type lighting?

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Are you looking for directional focused lighting or flood type lighting?
Neither or both. Just something you'd get with a simple AA LED torch, not a flood or spot but a plain torch.

The AliExpress one is on the right lines but a bit gimmicky. I'd rather have an ali body and no zoom or levels.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE