US Army Modular Sleep System

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Up for sale is my US army modular sleep system by Tennier industries. This consists of a green patrol bag (-1 to 10 C), a black intermediate bag (-23 to -1C) and a goretex bivvy bag. The 2 bags and bivvy can be combined for really cold climates (down to -28 C). The temperature ratings I got from Tennier's site and used a converter to change from fahrenheit to celsius, for more info see here http://www.tennierindustries.com/modular-sleep-system.html

I have used this a few times but is in excellent condition, selling as its a bit much for my needs (I really only do 3 seasons, so am looking to get a Snugpak Softie 9 instead). Looking for £100 all in delivered by Hermes courier.

Haven't got any pics but PM me if you want some and I'll take some tonight.

Last edited:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I have one of these, brilliant bags! VERY warm, I struggle to zip mine up without sweating my nuts off. Good price that is too.

Good luck with the sale, have a free bump on me :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE