US Army Bivvy Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Just to say bivvy or arctic bag Im still happy with the swap because it was thrown in as a free extra to what we agreed on (axe and burner) Should probs leave this thread now, just to keep everthing friendly

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Rappleby, you're a bit out of line, I've seen the posts you made and you need to get out of the habbit of shouting at people with your big bold lettering, you've just got stuck in adn created an issue where there was none, you're out of order.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Rappleby, you're a bit out of line, I've seen the posts you made and you need to get out of the habbit of shouting at people with your big bold lettering, you've just got stuck in adn created an issue where there was none, you're out of order.

I thought Rappleby was being helpful and I’m sure the advice offered was welcomed because Chambers did not complain; do you really see bold text as shouting at a person? put it in context Rappleby offered Chambers some good advice.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
I thought Rappleby was being helpful and I’m sure the advice offered was welcomed because Chambers did not complain; do you really see bold text as shouting at a person? put it in context Rappleby offered Chambers some good advice.

cheers mate!

I am not out of line! (If I am, I think its the first time in 6 years and 2,400 posts!)

This is not shouting, THIS IS SHOUTING! capital letters are shouting, Large letters are to highlight a word of phrase.

I was going to have a go at.........
and have a rant about............
and say how I was trying to..................
but then about the..........
and he..........
amazing how editing changes the start and end of a thread, you don't see the whole story! Yay, freedom of speech!

Last edited:

East Scout

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2006
Alaska
www.hostingphpbb.com
cheers mate!

I am not out of line! (If I am, I think its the first time in 6 years and 2,400 posts!)

This is not shouting, THIS IS SHOUTING! capital letters are shouting, Large letters are to highlight a word of phrase.

I was going to have a go at.........
and have a rant about............
and say how I was trying to..................
but then about the..........
and he..........
amazing how editing changes the start and end of a thread, you don't see the whole story! Yay, freedom of speech!

LOL They thought you were outta line? What a hoot....terrible state when clarification of a FACT is considered outta line...

Tony, you need to check your emotions @ the door...Seems simply like an adult conversation to me...Perhaps the kiddy end of the pool best suites your damaged sensibilities..

Its clear why so many people have told me to stay clear of this place..I SEE RAPPY DOING NOTHING MORE THEN BEING CLEAR....

NO RAPPY...I WANNA BE KING BLATANT BUSHCRAFTER...IM AMERICAN...ITS EASY TO ENSUE HATE TOWARDS MYSELF HERE...

:You_Rock_:You_Rock_

Last edited:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
This is now getting very childish and silly, if you guys have a problem with Tony then why not speak to him rather than clutter up someone elses thread. Good luck selling the bag Chambers.
Colin

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
LOL They thought you were outta line? What a hoot....terrible state when clarification of a FACT is considered outta line...

Tony, you need to check your emotions @ the door...Seems simply like an adult conversation to me...Perhaps the kiddy end of the pool best suites your damaged sensibilities..

So for clarification is this shouting , as taken from your own SERE Website?

"YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR MISREPRESENTING YOUR SELF AND ASKING WAY TO MANY QUESTIONS REGARDING POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN THE US. YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR LOCATION AND IT WAS VERIFIED A LIE BY TRACING YOUR IP USING SIMPLE SOFTWARE.. YOUR "ENGLISH" LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED AS YOU CLAIM TO BE A POLICE OFFICER IN THE MID WEST...YOU LIE...YOU'RE BANNED

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE