*Urgent* Help me chose a sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
That looks about right to me bud.
Some food and a sleep system and you're there...

Depends on how far you're trekking and how heavy the load is but it seems reasonable from where I am...

Nothing serious max 3km , but 2km from that is straight uphill pretty stiff and rocky , I'm afraid about my back because I have back problems from childhood but I think I'll handle it , the previous trip was the same gear plus more clothes and gear , plus a shotgun , but the sleeping bag was about 2-2,5 kg lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I see... Well it's a real challenge then bud, just make sure you don't over do it...
And stay safe. 👍👍

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
I'm in the city , my doggie is in the mountains and I am really afraid to sleep there alone , because of the 2 legged animals 😂 just kidding but it would be better to have him with me.

Watch out for the yeti's there's been a few sighting up your way, so deffo take the dog he'll alert ya when they come in to camp ;)

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Nothing serious max 3km , but 2km from that is straight uphill pretty stiff and rocky , I'm afraid about my back because I have back problems from childhood but I think I'll handle it , the previous trip was the same gear plus more clothes and gear , plus a shotgun , but the sleeping bag was about 2-2,5 kg lighter

Take it easy, if your backs playing up, i've just had a severe bout of sciatica. I was bed bound for a week, don't over do it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE