Upgrade Observations:

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonL

Oct 13, 2010
Farnborough, Hants
Hello Lithril,
Very impressed with the upgrade, the whole site seems a good bit snappier now (not sure if that's h/ware or s/ware ?) so take a well deserved pat on the back please.
One thing I miss from the old site is the little blue dots that flagged up updated posts since my last visit, unfortunately - my eyes not being what they were - I struggle to differentiate between the bold thread titles (been updated) and the non bold ones (not been updated).
Principle use is on an iMac running Catalina and Safari browser 13.0.5
Just thought I'd mention it in case you have some spare time on your hands :lmao:
Cheers
Simon

Reactions: Toddy

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
The Catalans have a saying "let nothing new arise!" So I was apprehensive about the change .

At first I found the transposition of poster and time of posting irritating as my fat fingers meant I kept getting the poster's details instead of their post. But there was a plus side : I now know a lot more about many members. Great!

Now I'm happy with it. Well done!

Reactions: Toddy

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Only issue for me is that the window I'm writing in isnt that visible as I'm writing, I have to kind of type blind then have a look before I post.

On the upside I'm not getting pestered to use Tapatalk all the time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE