up to what date will bookings be available

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madadam

May 1, 2013
Bristol Uk
Myself and my wife would like to come to the party.
Are there still tickets? Like a previous post discussed, my wife gets depressed after just having surgery but the doctor said do what you enjoy and when we are in the great outdoors she comes alive again.
We'd love to do the basket and bow courses at least, are they in the core days?
Hope to see you there.
P.s what's the parking like, as we are probably going to have a week before the moot canoeing the Wye and would have the canoe on the roof, but if a16` on the roof will get in the way, then I'll drop it back to Bristol 1st.
Cheers

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Myself and my wife would like to come to the party.
Are there still tickets? Like a previous post discussed, my wife gets depressed after just having surgery but the doctor said do what you enjoy and when we are in the great outdoors she comes alive again.

There are still tickets left. You can get them here: http://www.bushmoot.com/shop/

We'd love to do the basket and bow courses at least, are they in the core days?
Hope to see you there.

Yes, they are. Last year they were limited to an x amount of participants IIRC. Keep an eye on the (bushmoot)forum for more info.

The camping days are just that: time for relaxing, catch up with mates & make new, practice skills, enjoy the scenery, etc. etc.

P.s what's the parking like, as we are probably going to have a week before the moot canoeing the Wye and would have the canoe on the roof, but if a16` on the roof will get in the way, then I'll drop it back to Bristol 1st.
Cheers

Parking is on a parking lot next / near the entrance (or along the road on site).

Not sure about the canoe. Maybe others can add.

BushMoot FAQ: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67733

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Bump from me. My boss finally approved my holiday but I have to wait till my payday (24th). Any way to "reserve" a ticket? I wouldn't like to miss the deadline by 4 days...

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Bump from me. My boss finally approved my holiday but I have to wait till my payday (24th). Any way to "reserve" a ticket? I wouldn't like to miss the deadline by 4 days...

Is there a cut-off date for tickets ??? I want to go but I have to save up and won't be able to afford it this month !!!

There's no cut-off date. Last few years tickets where still available up to a week before the Moot.

Christy

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2006
Lowlands
Yikes, never thought of that. Still looking for transport as per new thread now.
Sure wouldn't want to lose last minute for the ticket. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE