Up to £3500 to spend on a 4x4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
Pffft, you wouldn't have been so lucky if I'dve seen it first :) If you go back to the 4WD idea, at £3500, you'll get an early TD5 Disco 2. They don't have as bad a rot problem as the 2&300TDi one series unless they've lived near/ dunked in the sea as a launch trailer. Air bag suspension can be problematic but lots have been changed to coil springs and changing the bags isn't beyond the realms of an enthusiastic amateur spanner jockey.. gets a bit pricier if its the compressor that's gone. Cant wait to see the pics of the bike!!! Happy trails to you :)

No pics yet as been busy riding the bike!

I will grab some soon.

To anyone who may have thought about a gs, do it. I've had everything from 125 up to a fireblade and I rate this as the best bike I've ever had.

Not really anything to do with how I started this thread but could not resist the bike once I saw it!

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd never spend that sort of money on a motor. Put 3 grand back and take a trip to some crazy wilderness somewhere in the world. You won't have much to show for it after, bar some photos, good memories and a story to tell. Buy an old smoker with the £500.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE