Unreasonable women

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
I'd say your place looks great.
Turn up 'unexpected' at my place and it'll look like I'm 5 days into an exorcism.
Grandson's got potential. Lots and lots of potential. Guide him well, Sith Lord.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I live by myself in a big warm house. Heidi-cat is dead.
I do as I please, some would call it cluttered. My housekeeper has learned to anticipate my needs and interests.

I should take several dozen newer books down to my library but I might need to look at them yet. I have made myself a rule to keep all the wood carving and shrapnel in one shop room. Still funny to get ready for bed and chips fall out of my shirt!

I have a partner of 25 years in the city. She'd never pulled a trigger but she's become a great bird hunter and field-dresses her shots.

We are both bitching about the -35C nights and dead vehicles. Her charming, well mannered mutt of a dog will die this week = massive spleen aggressive cancer they say.
Goingto be a miserable New Years. Glad we whooped it up for the Solstice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE