Ultimate luxury?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Looks great for camping in a vehicle but im not sure id want to it lug ten miles or so to your camp with rations, water and your gear in tow! :)

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
My mum surprised me at christmas with a campchair :) .

Campchair.jpg

Whether it'll ever leave the house I don't know but it's only 4kilos, and being leather and teak with steel fittings at least it has an excuse to weigh a bit.

Wouldn't be hard to make. OK there's a fair few parts but they're all simple enough......
.....oops. Bound to be patented. Maybe I won't start posting a cutting list :rolleyes: .

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Hi, Nemisis.

Corblimey , but you would need to have some grit to tote that thing about.

Nah! whats wrong with just sitting on a bit of canvas?. Alright, so you dont get a cupholder!

Even the lighter ones, Jeez, thats still 4kgs less booze/snap, to lump and that,s just not on :lmao:

Ceeg.

ps. Niiiiiiiice material, Grooveski, and: is that a leather bottle? is that a hint? :D

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Originaly Posted by Seagull
ps. Niiiiiiiice material, Grooveski, and: is that a leather bottle? is that a hint? :D

Not really, that's just where it normaly hangs. Near the door and handy :) .

Folded it for novelty's sake and yeah, definitely need a bigger canoe :rolleyes: .

Campchair_2.jpg

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
While I think dragging a folding chair in to the woods is cheeky at best, I cannot say I haven't done it... and after a weekend of sitting and carving, I can't say my butt didn't thank me! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE