UK based Self Sufficiency/Reliance forums

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Can anyone recommend a Self Sufficiency/Reliance forums that isn't all TEOTWAWKI

The misses is geting into the whole grow your own, re purposing etc. and would like to join somewhere with like minded people

I'd suggest here but I want my own space :)

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
you do not have to make basic errors/experience everything yourself - many blogs & fora are full of crap as well as good advice - from people who think their stupid errors are to be expected!
Research PROPERLY online & through libraries/books - using established & recognised sources - eg for growing your own veg, start with The Soil Association, through Hessayon, to Bob Flowerdew - this could save you a LIFETIME OF DISAPPOINTMENTS...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
There's a very contentedly decent forum of very capable people called OvertheGate.
It's full of folks who run smallholdings, allotments, make stuff, help out when they can, and are generally full of practical knowledge.

http://overthegate.myfreeforum.org

Bodger runs it….and he breeds old British breed pigs, grows apples for cider, breeds for egglaying hens, etc.,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE