Uh ohhh. Facebook faux pas?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Awwsum

I think doing that is abit like taking the red pill from morpheus in the matrix.

There is no going back.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What is Facebook !

Hmmm quite. You could take lessons from his Ludditeness John Fenna :lmao:

You have facebook???

I'm about to throw it out.... Waste of time...

I only check it for what my daughters are up to, they live on there, plus a lot of the people here post there, so it's nice to keep abreast of what's going on there. Do I live on there, certainly not! Ask whether I live here at BCUK and the answer would be a red-faced yes. There's a better class of oik at BCUK.

Speaking of which, I wonder how long it'll be before Drew sees this thread. :deal:

Shewie, I know he's not so bad, I met him... and survived. :lmao:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Don't worry, braiding each others hair and having sleepovers isn't absolutely required by Facebrook friends. Its normal, but not mandated.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Its o.k. Aaron its a nightmare - you'll wake up soon

Must be a BB cartoon re face book in there somewhere :You_Rock_

Maybe farcebook perhaps.

Got a few ideas already for Betty as well as two drawings I'm owing people already, to be honest I'm a bit stumped for inspiration for one of them, it's supposed to have a geology theme. The best I could come up with was Betty shaving her legs using a knapped flintstone, but I'm open to suggestions. Hmmm maybe a Wilma Flintstone theme?

Firefly1

Jun 20, 2012
North Wales
Well you've already got two rocks.
Now all you have to do is arrange them in whatever pose you can think of. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firefly1

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE