UCO lantern leather case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,

I was asked to make another leather case for a uco lantern, so at the same time i made up another one for sale. They are made from a different 3.5mm veg tanned leather, thats all i will say.

The one for sale has white stitching (tiger thread) , solid brass dee and press studs .

The one on the right is sold

jued.jpg

xavk.jpg

The price is SOLD all in, this will take care of PP fees +postage.

Thank you for looking
All comments are welcome

Cheers
Topknot

Last edited by a moderator:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Can we know the price or rough price it went for? so that we can add it to our wish list for available funds.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,

Thank you for the interest in the case . The case was sold for £25 all in.
The leather work is only a hobby and my book is full with xmas on the way.

Cheers
Topknot

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
As the new lucky owner, I can vouch for the fact its a lovely bit of work! So much so that I had to go and order a brass Uco, as my existing one is so tattered and bent it would have let the case down:)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
As the new lucky owner, I can vouch for the fact its a lovely bit of work! So much so that I had to go and order a brass Uco, as my existing one is so tattered and bent it would have let the case down:)

Hi Andy,

Its alway a worry to me when i make something up for a customer, but when i get good feed back like yours it makes me feel real good.

I'm sorry you had to buy a new uco.

All the best
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE