Twodogs wool bush shirt ,,Season 2 ........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
First off I would like to thank everyone who had a Twodogs wool bush shirt last year , its been a lot of fun :)

The shirts have gone all over the world ...not just with me ,,Canada , Russia , Sweden to name a few ,

Last years sales thread is below ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122982

As most will know I regard the Twodogs wool bushshirt as a work item sorry folks if you want pit zips , leather and tassles you will need to add your own :)..

What a lot of people dont know is I sew a set of pockets and a lanyard line behind the "kanga pouch" for phone , knife , strobes ,survival blanket whatever you want really .

Normally I sew a shock cord around the base ,

This season i will give three options ,

1, staight cut with cord as last season ,

2, Drop rear with cord ,

3, Drop rear with slits up the side for better movement and NO shock cord .

Add ons

Open pocket on Kanga pouch for binos at extra cost .

Blankets ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

As some will know getting surplus blankets can be hard work the supplies are drying up and cost are going up ,
Last year there were loads of Yugoslavian blankets about these now seem to of gone :(

This is how it is for me as i get them I will list them....:)

I now have a limited amount of good earth colour blankets to make Twodogs wool bushshirt ...

These are aired to be sure there is no moth protection chemicals due to storage

All blankets are then washed in woollite to get them ready for sewing to your size ..:D ( this is happening this week )

All the sizing info below

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

Bushshirt are normally made within two weeks and a photo and tracking number is sent at that time

So coming soon ,,,,,,more Twodogs multi-tone bushshirts ,

Thanks for looking

If your interested let me know

Twodogs

Last edited:

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Finished this one last week ,

I have another cut out ,

this is the last of the US Army blankets I have at present , lighter weight than a lot of the blankets I have used more of a Swanndri weight ,

Max 50 inch chest on this one .

Price £80 to you door in the UK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD

thanks for looking

Last edited:

Jackdaw

Twodogs,

I've only just managed to get the one you made for my brother-in-law to him and he thinks it's great.

I'm sorely tempted myself but I already have two Swanni bushshirts and I think the wife will kill me if I get another similar jacket.

The weight of the American blankets is very similar to the Swannis, as you say, and the colour is great so I would recommend it to anyone.

The front pocket is also great, especially with the additional internal pockets.

Thanks for getting this one together is such short time and for making an excellent garment.

Jack.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Twodogs Wool Blanket shirt cut out and ready to be made to your size :)

Price £80 to your door in the UK

Payment via paypal

Twodogs

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Saw one of these in the flesh at the Moot and I am very tempted.

Can you still get the olive green though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
the bushmoot simply overloads you with great experiences and memories and one in particular made tears well up in my eyes on and off for a whole day...

there was a twodogs shirt for sale during traders day....i put it on over my head to try it for size and at that moment angela called me back into the reception area to serve a customer....whilst i was gone, marmite and countryman bought me the shirt behind my back as a present.

a classic case of thoughtfulness and generosity typical of moot behaviour, displayed by two of the lovliest guys in the world whom i'm lucky enough to have as friends.

they both know that i've virtually lived in my swanni since owning it but its now taken a back seat....replaced by an amazingly well made and useful twodogs shirt of the thickest material possible....i absolutely love it....its mind blowingly good and made even better by what it means to me....

thankyou frank, andy, twodogs and docg!!!

nuff luv! x

• Love
Reactions: Brizzlebush

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Twodogs Wool Blanket shirt cut out and ready to be made to your size

Price £80 to your door in the UK

Payment via paypal

Twodogs

Last edited:
Just to say.
Anyone debating buyin one
Stop debating and buy it.
Mine has served me faithfully from day one.
All last summer i slept in using only the twodogs and a ccf mat.
October it was my only choice for warm layer when i did the hunter gatherer challenge.
Winter it was a constant cosy companion

It is one of the first items i pack on any trip away.

You can guess im a big fan
(No connection or bias)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thats about right innit sam....i even wear mine when i take a bath....love it!

Just to say.
Anyone debating buyin one
Stop debating and buy it.
Mine has served me faithfully from day one.
All last summer i slept in using only the twodogs and a ccf mat.
October it was my only choice for warm layer when i did the hunter gatherer challenge.
Winter it was a constant cosy companion

It is one of the first items i pack on any trip away.

You can guess im a big fan
(No connection or bias)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Remember winter is coming!

you don't want to wait till it's cold get them now!

I have a friend who decided for go for a famous American manufacture of bush shirt cause he had seen several of our American cousins going on about them on Youtube, on a battle camp in January in Dartmoor, we both instructing on SERE skills to the lads and both of us are into our survival and bushcraft both smocks came out and we did a comparison... Cliff's won hands down, not only on the thickness but also the pocket design and also the stitching and price. He was jealous over the weeks we were down there and I could have sold it many times over but I didn't.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE