Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
No idea about the visits Bop

To be honest I have lost count but I know I have about fifteen blankets left and when there gone that's it ...

Thank you all for your interest

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
Hi Twodogs I am interested in buying two of these shirts/Jkts I am new to the forum so only have limited PM capabilities if you could PM me then I will hopefully be able to send you sizes etc and pay for them.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Good Morning Eddie

No problem with a huge bush shirt I have made a few big man sizes .

Take your mesurements from an outdoor coat that you like the cut of in your case put a tape around your fuel tank just to give me a better idea of the size you need .

Here is what I need ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

I also need your postal address so I can give you a cost of postage .

PM me when your ready to order

Happy Christmas

Cliff

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Lol cheers Bop its not the first ,,,Russia , Sweden and Canada have already been made .

Well done mate, any feedback from the cooler climates ? not that I doubt in any which way of course, just a future happy customer *fingers crossed, got work starting new year :)

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Nice one Rabid ...glad you have it for the up coming snow

Strange that I am working on another white / green pair at the moment there almost finished ,,

Feel free to place your order folks

Green multi tone £65 to your door ,

White /cream £ 55 to your door ,

Two week turn round time ... maybe less

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Have you got any close match green blankets left Twodogs? If so I think I will bite the bullet at £65.00 and then just hide it from the Mrs. I will be in touch with some sizes but to give you an idea most of my jackets are xxl or xxxl. I am around a 50" chest and 6' 2" tall.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just finished the first two of 2015

No its not the same pair I posted last week it just happened that someone ordered an other pair

Taking orders now ....

Green multi tone £65 to your door ,

White /cream £ 55 to your door ,

Two week turn round time ... maybe less

Last edited:

devilDev

Oct 29, 2014
England
Hi Twodogs ,
Have you thought about using a different material ? Like wax waterproofed canvas. Could be a great waterproof top layer.
I shall be ordering the green multi tone , just got to get over Christmas first :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE