Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I don't think 1973 qualifies for vintage just yet! ��

Wiki say yes :)

"Generally speaking, clothing which was produced before the 1920s is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920s to 20 years before the present day is considered vintage."

tylerjwhite

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2013
USA
So because of this thread I found one of these here in the US. I'm very stoked and it should be here in the mail soon!

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Twodogs wool bush shirts ,,

All made one at a time to your size ,

GREEN £76 to your door in the UK

Many shade of green with some green gray thrown in ...

Yugoslavian 100% wool surplus blanket these are fantastic ....

Multi tone ,

--------------------------------------------------------

WHITE £65 to your door in the UK

Made with Surplus British Army wool blankets , you could dye it to a colour of your choosing

--------------------------------------------------------

Or supply two blankets of your own be thay Dutch , French , Italian, US and I will make you a Twodogs Wool blanket shirt for £58 to your door

Heres all the sizing info ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

Payment via paypal before work starts and I hope to have your shirt made and posted within two weeks.

Any question just ask

Twodogs

tylerjwhite

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2013
USA
13,643 views on my post ....

Bit colder today folks order now ....;)

I was not able to order from across the pond. However because of this thread and all of the quality, positive feed back on this type of jacket, I found a local manufacturer and now have a jacket. They are very worth the purchase and Two Dogs pricing is incredibly competitive given the fact that you can use your own blanket or get one from him.

A very essential and wise investment!

Regards

TJack/Tyler

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE