The "Rain-Dogs" weather shield

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

Twodogs

Maker Plus
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just finished a Rain-Dogs

I have some of the correct weight wax fabric now if anyone wants to order one

Price £70 with a lined hood or £65 with a unlined hood

Made to your size and posted to your door

Twodogs

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Hey everybody,

I am the very proud recipient of a new Rain Dogs which arrived today. (ordered less than 5 days ago on the 21st. I'm not sure exactly how that is possible.)
The workmanship is fantastic and I love the extra comfy wool lined hood and the pocket is great. Very well designed and thought out throughout.
I really like how well made it feels, it really is a very professional finish.

I'm really not sure how TwoDogs does it, and I'm surprised there aren't more takers.
If you have the necessaries and have been thinking about it, I would pull the trigger. I have no hesitation in wholeheartedly recommending TwoDogs, his work and customer service are top notch.

I just need to it to start raining to try it out properly.

Regards Ken.

Steadfast

Oct 12, 2016
York
Good stuff, how do I go about ordering one please Cliff, I'm quite new to the forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Just taken delivery of my rain dogs, with a lined hood, and what a fantastic bit of kit it is! If you're thinking about buying one of these, stop thinking, just order it! A very fast turnaround from order to delivery, great quality workmanship, what more could you ask?

How much do you think Barbour would want for something similar?

Bob

Aug 28, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Arrived today Cliff and I'm delighted with it. First time I've seen this type of neck closure system and it works like a dream. Genius!!
Fit is perfect. Thanks again :D
Danny