Two pin friction folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
SOLD

I have made and used one of these two pins friction folders for the past few weeks, and am really happy with it.

I made this one to the same design, one piece Teak handle, brass pins and copper washers and a mosaic pin for extra decoration. The blade is 3 mm 01 steel, scandi grind and just 61 mm long, so is legal to keep in your pocket. Folded length is 115 mm. The back of the blade is decorated with a nice filework design. Teak is a very oily wood and the handle is burnished rather having any treatment.

DSCN0975.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0976.jpg

I am asking 60 pounds, including Next Day Delivery and Paypal fee.

Thanks for looking.

speedstar

Forager
May 28, 2005
lincs
good job that was not in your other thread JoJo:) or you would have had to post 3 to me

:lmao:

very very nice i have to say i could do with some thing like that to use at work :rolleyes:

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Thank God it's gone...my wallet was starting to twitch.:eek:

Is there any way I can set my parental controls to block the makers market?:rolleyes:

Simon

Shame...;) I am going to put another couple of them up at the weekend....:D

Parental controls dont work mate, not on parents themselves anyway!!!Hehehe....:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE