two neckers with neck/armpit carry sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Those I like!

I hope you don't mind me saying they are a little like the BCNW-01 in the pics......... which I have just got and love it, so I would like these.

Nice use and placement of the hollow pins and very nice looking, usable knives........ I look forwards to the dimensions (not that I would be allowed another sharp and shiney!)

No I dont mind ! Imo, the BCNW-01 is one of the best knives I have used in the field, I have had one in Bamboo, but didnt like the bamboo scales, so I sold it. That was a few years ago, Then I took the knifemaking more seriously and made these. Heavily influenced by that knife, which is a fulltang Mora 2, but we all know that. I added a few personal things to it, tubes and a more even handle. No sculpting for the thumb, but a flattened space.

gr, Jan

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
No I dont mind ! Imo, the BCNW-01 is one of the best knives I have used in the field, I have had one in Bamboo, but didnt like the bamboo scales, so I sold it. That was a few years ago, Then I took the knifemaking more seriously and made these. Heavily influenced by that knife, which is a fulltang Mora 2, but we all know that. I added a few personal things to it, tubes and a more even handle. No sculpting for the thumb, but a flattened space.

gr, Jan

I have always admired the BCNW but never really liked the look of the bamboo so I bit the bullet and got mine with nice desert ironwood scales with white liners because I wanted a knife that was keeper and easy on the eye as well as useful!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE