Sold Emberleaf Woodlore Knife plus sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi for sale is my Emberleaf Woodlore knife plus a number of sheaths and includes the original Woodlore box. I just haven't been using it instead using the three other knives and really enjoying the one a friend made me. I've also been doing more radio and so this is sitting gathering dust(not literally). I bought it back in 2018 and it has been used although not in the last year. It was never a drawer queen nor intended to be so. Included in the sale is a Kydex sheath, the normal belt sheath that comes with the knife from Woodlore there is a small 2 - 3mm not too sure how it happened as I have never used the sheath in anger and a Woodlore neck sheath which I only used a few times.

I also have a Woodlore leather belt pouch. This was bought second hand, looks new but a slightly different colour than my other belt pouch.

Prices;
Knife and sheaths SOLD, will include registered insured post

IMG_8833.JPGIMG_8834.JPGIMG_8835.JPGIMG_8836.JPGIMG_8837.JPGIMG_8841.JPGIMG_8846.JPG
IMG_8851.JPG

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE