Two bridle leather belts.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I have been wearing my one of these every day for two months and it is starting to be lovely. This is the best leather I have come across for belts.

The bridle leather is from LePrevo is Australian nut and is roughly twice the price of similar thickness veg tanned. I love the colour too.

SAM_1857.jpg

The fittings are all solid brass and they are triple rivetted. It is hand cut and punched, the edges beveled, smoothed and then mink oil rubbed in over the top coat of dye, then a further coat applied.

SAM_1856.jpg

The first is two inches thick and 31 - 43 inch holes are punched. It has a sewn keeper which is fixed and a floating rivetted keeper to move wherever you need it.

I'd like £38 for this belt please this includes postage

The second belt was one I was making when watching some arctic programme, so though it is 1 1/2 thick - jeans thickness. The holes go from 31 to 58 inches and can be worn, as I said, with jeans or over all those arctic layers. It also has a fixed keeper, this time in brass and a floating leather one.

SAM_1858.jpg

SAM_1858.jpg

I'd like £36 for this please, again posted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE