Twelve days

Until i marry the lovely lady of tanith.
I got advice on romantic bushcraftin on here when we were first seein each other.
Then i shared my scheme to propose in the full members section (she was a member by then) and kept everyone on edge until posted she had said yes.
I met my best man through the forum ( cheers steve)
He kindly shared my stag do on here (not all the photos they arent for those with a delicate stomach)
I had support when lisa was seriously ill with an unknown caused horrific beadache and the follow on diagnosis.

So i would like to ask one more thing.

Spare a thought for us at 3pm on saturday 11th July as we embark on the next stage of our life together.
Then raise a kuska/cup/glass of your favourite tipple at 6pm as we do the speeches and celebrate.

Strangely im not nervous in the slightest

(Apart from the speeches)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Quality stuff congratulations, i was gonna say not nervous yet lol

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nice one Sam. If your wife makes you as happy as mine makes me, you will be living in heaven.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
To the father in laws daughter, to the mother in laws son, to the vows they've just taken, to the life they've just begun! :beerchug:

And Good luck Steve, [Having been a very ****** best man myself I'd say the pressure was all on you...:yikes:] Dont lose the ring. Doesnt go down well.

And buy the maid of honour a silver bracelet, [makes her very friendly....:p] and raise your own glass but dont drink, to your own toast.

And good luck Sam.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE