Withdrawn Tweed Jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0241.jpg IMG_0244.jpg IMG_0245.jpg IMG_0242.jpg IMG_0243.jpg IMG_0246.jpg IMG_0247.jpg Here we have two unworn tweed jackets - not bushcraft but I suspect there's plenty of us here who like a bit of tweed from time to time. Both have been hanging for the past year, non-smoking home, completely clean and good to go. I'm only selling because I've got too many and have lost some weight recently.

First up, a heavyweight jacket from Bladen, size 46L (I think my chest comes up closer to 48, with a 36" waist, and it fits beautifully). Size 23" pit to pit, 35" neck to base. 3 buttons, single vent, money pocket on right side. This is the lighter colour of the two jackets in the photos.

Next up, a lightweight tweed from The Highlands, size 50L (this one's too big for me). Size 24" pit to pit, 35" neck to base. 3 buttons, single vent, money pocket on right side. This is the darker colour of the two jackets in the photos.

Each jacket £50 delivered, or £90 the pair.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE