Trying out any new cooking gear this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I got a little pocket wood burner stove from the GIO thread, I've been taking my kids out more and my small billy [using a wood gasifier stove] doesn't hold enough food for a quick snack for 4 so I'm going for a bigger billy and the pocket flat pack stove [still with a trangia burner in case I can't be bothered to source wood].

I had the wood gasifier and small billy in a british army water bottle pouch - a handy 1-2 person brew kit, not large enough for 3 kids and me though! my largest billy [filled with food], three sets of cutlery, flat pack stove and trangia burner fit into a cut down side pocket pouch, so a slightly larger handy cook set. I've also started taking three hammocks out with me in the hope that one will be free for me to lounge in! - three hammocks [small light weight] and associated straps fit in a water bottle pouch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE