Trusty Pocket knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Cheers all for the suggestions.

When I said that 3 1/4 was legal enough I guess I was just trying to get some suggestions outside of the narrow category. For example, the U2 or TK4 look just like what I am looking for, so I may get one for the pocket when out on the hills when I have a reason for carrying a knife.

For now though I am looking at something like a sodbuster which is non locking. EKA do a legal folder which seems to fit the bill also.

Given that I need a decent EDC I will get a legal single blade first. If I get a less expensive knife first then I can be a bit bolder with it in use!

Again, this forum is full of many very helpful people.:You_Rock_

I understand what you're saying but if you "forget" that you have the knife in your pocket and are stopped, the extra 1/4 will get you into bother.;)

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
For EDC, I prefer a knife that I don't mind losing... Worst case scenario, you get stopped by some copper who doesn't accept that it's legal EDC, you get your knife confiscated pending investigation, you're not likely to see it again in a hurry.

My EDC is a really cheap Chinese stockman off eBay.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Nice Ingram RB. I have not seen his shorter version until this post. Excellent choice.

open6965rg5.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE