Truely custom knives...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I actually have a sword from this lot and I have never seen such quality...

They aren't cheap and they aren't fast but with a bit of discussion and some drawings sent their way, you can end up with the knife of your dreams that is truely unique.

http://www.raven-armoury.co.uk/

Joe

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Damn right they aren't cheap. But then quality like that what can you do.

I'm not stalking you Joe but I seem to have a reply to all your posts, keep them coming. :)

Bill

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Yeah... i'm watching you!!! :nana:

Seriously though, if you get the chance, give them a call and arrange to have a look at their showroom... After picking my sword up I just had the almost uncontrollable urge to decapitate everyone I met.

And after investing £2500 on a sword, i'm pleased that it's appreciated in value.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
What's the point in having 33 knives and only two hands?

Besides, I know what i'd rather have to fend off a kodiak with :naughty:

Now if only I could find a way of carrying a barbarian type sword around legally...

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Oh, it's a big Tesco though... they have quite a good selection of semi-fresh fish... But I read that most bears prefer Sainsburys. I say we introduce populations of bears into local parks, oh and wolves and lots of other fine beasties... I bet graffiti stops ;o)

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Would cut down the criminal element in our parks as well.

I'm with you - reintroduce bears, wolves and the like, demolish some of the derelict housing estates and plant them with mixed pine and broadleaf trees. Return Britain to its former glory.

Cheers

JFW

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE