trousers

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
SWMBO has decided I can have some new trousers,I'm happy to have ex-army lightweights but can't seem to find any.
She has said I can have whatever I want,so any recommendations or anyone know a good supplier of lightweights.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
SWMBO has decided I can have some new trousers,I'm happy to have ex-army lightweights but can't seem to find any.
She has said I can have whatever I want,so any recommendations or anyone know a good supplier of lightweights.

Go to TK Maxx. Craghoppers Kiwi trousers for about £20 per pair. Really comfy and a great price. :)

Martin

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
m&m direct are doing 5.11 tactical trousers for just over twenty,which is about half price.hard to beat that.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
John,she said I could have trousers not a mortgage.Then again think how many surplus lightweights I could get for a pair of hilltrek ventiles.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ve recently bought some Fjallraven Cape Horn trousers from Tamarack, they`re very similar to the Foresters but a slimmer trecking fit. Very pleased but they`re not cheap at £80. I`ll put a mini review up when I get round to it.
At the other end of the scale are the Asda trousers I found for £8, 100% cotton, very tough and a good fit.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I just bought a pair of the Asda trousers for 8 quids, don't knowe how good the fabris will prove to be, but they are a good fit and very comfortable. Can't really go wrong for 8 quids.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
The problem I have is my size.Manufacturers seem to think that if you have a 40 inch waist you can't have legs longer than 29 inches.My waist is 40 and my legs are 35 inches.Just cant find this size any where.
As for hilltrek ventile ,I'm sure they are as good as my £15;99 mountain warehouse ones that I'm not afraid to wear.I nearly cried when I paid £16 for a pair of trousers.If I paid hilltreks price I'd have to live in them as the wife would kick me out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE