Trousers & crooked knife blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Clearing out a couple of things.

Norrona Svalbard Arktis trousers, medium, olive night.

Link with details here: http://products.norrona.com/webshop/tradepoint/b2c/ItemView.aspx?ID=0123-07 2214

I had them professionally shortened by an inch but have never worn them and as I've now lost weight (marathon training :) ) they don't fit!! Weren't cheap but they are absolutely top quality.

Asking £110 in RMSD NOW £80

Also for sale is a Svante Djarv right handed large crooked knife blade. Bought from Woodlore but I can't seem to find time to put a handle on it. Asking £50 inc RMSD Now £40

Please add 2% for paypal (or send as a gift :) ).

Cheers

Last edited:

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Further price drop: Norrona trousers now £80 - that's half Norrona's price!! Will put up pics and further measurements tonight but will fit 5'7" to 5'10"ish and up to 34/35" waist.

Last edited:

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Pictures as requested:

IMGP2366.jpg

Showing the reinforced inner ankles, outer zips (to above knee), 'formed' knees and right thigh pocket. 2 zip closure waist pockets and 1 back pocket, velcro tighteners at the ankle too. Super durable and hard wearing, these really are top end trousers! NOW £70

IMGP2364.jpg

(Spot on the leg is the camera not the trousers - never been worn!)

Crooked knife blade still with protective coating Now £35 only:

IMGP2369.jpg

IMGP2371.jpg

Please post & pm if interested.

Last edited:

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Blade now sold pending funds.

Price drop on trousers to £65 - that's a bargain!!!!! They won't fit me now so someone please take 'em!

I'll be away from email contact until next Saturday, will respond to pm's etc then. Cheers.

Last edited:

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Thanks for the very prompt delivery of the crooked knife blade - item well packed and exactly as described. Handling the blade is yet another project in the line of things to do!

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE