Trouser Braces - Leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
They look grand Hamish , not sold on the bulky buckles though. May cause discomfort with a seat belt and mis shape a wool jumper ? Having no elasticity, how do they fair when squatting/kneeling etc ?
Perhaps a rivet and more holes system like removable belt buckles have could work better ?

Tiptop craftsmanship as usual . :thumbup:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
What would really interest me would be a set of these linked to a belt that had some D rings for the braces to clip to.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
i'm not normally a fan of bracers, but those are a fine peice of work.
Seems your skill just keeps going up and up Hammish! :You_Rock_

Ste

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Problem with trigger hooks is that they wouldn't fit my 5.11s due to wide belt loops. But attached to a belt they would work well.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Nice work Hamish. :)

thanks mate

They look grand Hamish , not sold on the bulky buckles though. May cause discomfort with a seat belt and mis shape a wool jumper ? Having no elasticity, how do they fair when squatting/kneeling etc ?
Perhaps a rivet and more holes system like removable belt buckles have could work better ?

Tiptop craftsmanship as usual . :thumbup:

cheers :) they were made to my brother-in-laws design so whatever makes him happy, but I do agree with you. If I make some for myself, they will have a few inches of elastic somewhere as I don't like them getting loose when you move. The buckles don't seem too bad, but wouldn't be needed if there was elastic.

What would really interest me would be a set of these linked to a belt that had some D rings for the braces to clip to.

Nice idea red, would be a good set to complete.

i'm not normally a fan of bracers, but those are a fine peice of work.
Seems your skill just keeps going up and up Hammish! :You_Rock_

Ste

cheers bud

They are braw. Loving all your work!

Cheers Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE