TRITIUM NITE GLOWRING - Always on GITD tag - Beta decay - colour choice - 2nd GB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He was on a few weeks ago, but he's a new father so I expect that coming on here is the least of his priorities at the moment :D I'll drop him a line and let him know about this, he'll likey get to it but not soon...

Reactions: Dougster and TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
He was on a few weeks ago, but he's a new father so I expect that coming on here is the least of his priorities at the moment :D I'll drop him a line and let him know about this, he'll likey get to it but not soon...

Thanks Tony - I imagine ( never done it ) if he's a new dad he will be running from pillar to post whist mum takes a break...
( joke ladies !! )

Maybe to save MNH additional stress we can create a list ( based upon how the GB was previously run ) and start taking Names , Numbers and Colour preferences now?

NO PROMISES that this is happening but a little initiative by us may show we are serious and keen and give MNH an easier time when he can just pop back in and pick up the list.

So if People know what they want ( without questions holding them up ) we could create a list here?

Does that sound reasonable.

COPY-PASTE-ADD ( NO IDEA OF PRICE - CHECK THE BACK POSTSFOR AN IDEA BUT I'D GUESS IT WOULD HAVE GONE UP )

1 GREEN
2 GREEN
3 GREEN
4 GREEN
5 GREEN
6 GREEN
7 GREEN
8 GREEN
9 GREEN
10 GREEN

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE