TRITIUM NITE GLOWRING - Always on GITD tag - Beta decay - 9 colours 3 tints

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Collected mine , wish I'd bought more ! Thank you for a great trouble free group buy :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Have received mine today - arrived yesterday though - and well please with them.

Just wanted to send a big thank you for this. It must have taken you a great deal of time and effort.

Cheers!
Greg

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Collected mine.....wish I'd bought more :( thank you for another joyous group buy. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
thank you very much, nice - slightly embarrassing question, what do I do with / what use am I likely to find for the magnesium powder?

Ummm, watch this video! ;)

[video=youtube;95O-bQo04Ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95O-bQo04Ok[/video]

Mg shavings are usually used but what you have is very fine powder so it won't work as well in a pile. I'd say dust a tissue with it and then light with a ferro rod or lighter. Obviously don't, whilst sat round the fire with others, throw the whole lot on the fire at night as a fine cloud from the Al. vile. This will result in a huge blinding flash that will tip everyone off the back of their seats, huhum! ;)

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I haven't read the rest of the thread but if you run this again you could put me down for at least 5 more. Cheers.

Excellent effort BTW. Sincere Thank You.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE