MOOT delivery/post - LANSKY DUAL GRIT PUCK SHARPENER + HONING OIL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've sourced a few more Lansky Pucks at a great price if we have the lot. They have dual coarseness and are excellent bits of kit that are well liked by their users. They are good for sharpening and maintaining most blades and are particularly good for larger items such as axes, machetes etc.

£6.50 each!

Transfer of funds can be by BACS or Paypal (fees to be added). Postage is £3 but can be combined with other stuff.

The Pucks are also suggested for use with the Spetsnaz Special Forces Shovel which is an awesome tool. The shovel can be sharpened for cutting wood very effective! It can also be easily thrown like an axe (can be made razor sharp on three sides), fantastic fun I am telling you, better than throwing an axe even!

I did promise I'd look into doing a group buy for the Spetsnaz Shovel so shout if you are interested.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
OK, the pucks are sourced and ready to ship. I will be listing a whole load more BCUK GBs very soon so there may be something else that tickles your fancy and combines P&P.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE