Tritium Markers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chrisf

Aug 24, 2012
South yorkshire
Penrith Survival still sell the NATO one.

http://www.penrithsurvival.com/buy/...nit-that-does-not-affect-night-vision_272.htm

Not a cheap item though.

I bought a Nato one last year. They are rubbish and a cheap nite lite for £9 on ebay is brighter and weighs less than the Nato boat anchor. I have a few tritium lights from various companies. I would say they are useful for position markers but not as a source of illumination, for map reading etc. These things were popular before the advent of LEDs and modern battery technology. Having said all that still like to see one of the really large tritium lights but expect them to be ridiculously expensive.
Chris

Regards Chris

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I should have opened a book Steve on how soon you would respond what with your hurricane addiction :D. The even better news is you get 25 delivered for $28. Pretty good value

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
ok replies received

Dear Paul,

We are very pleased to receive your enquiry and for your interest in our products.

Standard prices
Article Prices (€)

Zipmarker (small) 4,40 Euro min order 10 or 4.10 Euro min order 50
Kitmarker 6.40 Euro min order 10 or 6.05 Euro min order 50
Super kitmarker 8.40 Euro min order 10 or 7.95 Euro min order 50

Re: markers.
We have to different multi-purpose markers in stock.
MP 145, brightness 420 uL, price: € 21.60
MP 166, brightness 750 uL, price: € 69.50
MP182, brightness 750 uL, temporarily unavailable

Betalight torch.
A small torch with a 1,000 uL lamp.
Perfect to read maps in total darkness.
Price: € 49.50

Qty 1 10+ pieces
MP 152 120 Euro 95 Euro
MP 107 115 Euro 85 Euro

16 euro delivery

i didnt think the prices are competitive on the large markers i was after but the kit markers may be something others want to look into. the map reading torch does seem good value though but im not after those.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE