Tripods and Trammels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
1) 2 in 1 cooking tripod.

One of my best sellers. 1.1m legs made from 10mm round mild steel. Can be used either as a conventional tripod or by driving two of the legs into the ground you can place the third between them to act as a hanging bar.

Supplied with a one set of 50cm length of chain with attached hook and a separate S hook to adjust the cooking height.

2014_Product_Photoshoot-81.jpg 2014_Product_Photoshoot-90.jpg

Price: £28 with free postage.

2) Hook and Chain Set

If you wish to hang multiple items with the above tripod then this is a good addition to the set.

A 50cm length of chain with attached hook and a separate S hook.

hooks.JPG

Price: £6 with free postage.

3) Trammel Hook

Forged adjustable trammel hook, allows for easy adjustment of cooking height and overall a very functional and attractive looking item!

Roughly 30cm long extending to 60cm.

2014_Product_Photoshoot-87.jpg 2014_Product_Photoshoot-88.jpg

Price: £20 with free postage.

4) Campfire Grill

Heavy duty campfire grill hung from chains. Roughly 40cm in diameter, a perfect size to fit under the 2 in 1 tripod.

grill.jpg

Price: £38 with free postage.

5) Full Campfire Cooking Set

Set comprises of the following:

- 120cm Tripod with decorative twists in each leg and forged brackets to hold fire pit
- 45cm in diameter fire pit with forged brackets and chain to allow for height adjustment, or to set level on uneven ground.
- 40cm in diameter grill, fits perfectly over the fire pit
- Adjustable trammel hook

This is a great setup for campsites or other places that do not allow open fires on the ground. The tripod can be used with or without the firepit and the whole setup packs up to create a small bundle when not in use.

2014_Product_Photoshoot-76.jpg 2014_Product_Photoshoot-71.jpg 2014_Product_Photoshoot-52.jpg 2014_Product_Photoshoot-82.jpg 2014_Product_Photoshoot-50.jpg

Price: £120 with free postage.

If you would like to order any of the above, just me a message and I can send you further details. Items are normally made within a 2 working days if not already in stock.

Happy to take Paypal, bank transfer, or cheques (must be cleared before items are sent)

Any questions just post here and I'll answer them for you.

All the best,
Tim

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Hmmm; my wallet has started to moan again...
Been debating about a steel set up to have semi permanent in the garden - maybe next month!!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Not sure what is happening there weekender?? Seems to be working ok with me on the computer and iPhone.

janso, I also do the larger 150cm tripods in 12mm steel which are quite popular for garden set ups. Will add them up shortly once I get some more photos.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Not sure what is happening there weekender?? Seems to be working ok with me on the computer and iPhone.

janso, I also do the larger 150cm tripods in 12mm steel which are quite popular for garden set ups. Will add them up shortly once I get some more photos.

Thanks Tim, appreciate it! Hopeful to be a near future customer mate

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Tim. Are you going to Bushmoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Countryman, at the moment its looking unlikely, its within the week of two large shows I'm trading at. That second show is the Wilderness Gathering which ill be attending for the first time, so looking forward to that!

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Wilderness gathering is on my doorstep but it follows on from the Moot immediately. I will certainly come for a day but whether I can persuade my crowd to come home on Wednesday and turn around for the Gathering on the Friday is a big ask.
I want one of your tripods anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Terribly sorry Frank, for some reason I read your last reply as wanting a tripod to pick up at one of the shows. Will reply to your PM now and can get one sent out to you on Friday morning.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE