Tripe recipes

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Steamed with loads of garlic, chopped spring onion greens, soy sauce and chilis. Tripe has no real taste (it's bleached, ***) - it's just texture... So adding strong flavours really works. If you like that weird jelly-crunch texture, it's tops.

U havent eaten it then obviously, they dont bleach it with peroxide or domestos you know...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Mesquite, just seen that clip , very good , it was similair to that , still get a little gaggy thinking about that moment ..

Also just noticed i am starting to look a bit like Leslie Nielson , although someone kindly likened me to David Icke , blooming cheek !

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Simmer for three hours in milk and onions, having made your house smell like something died under the floorboards and you just put heating on, throw the revolting stuff in the bin! Outside bin, better yet a neighbours bin several houses away from your own.

IF the only food available for my survival was tripe, I would eat one of my own limbs instead.

You're not keen on it, then?

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
soak in water over night, rince and drain very well, dry off with a cloth, cover in seasoned flour, fry in hot butter untill brown and crisp with some garlic and a little herbs of your choice, remove from the pan and set aside to keep warm...

deglaze the pan with white wine, reduce then add some cream, reduce again untill the sauce is thick enough for your taste.

serve together with lashings of wine...:)

job done

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE