Sold Trent Knife & Tool (TKT) 'Allen' 4" Field Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Birch Axe

Apr 28, 2018
The Woods
and sold! Thank you!

Not sure if this is against the rules (I'm REALLY sorry if it is) but this is a model I am selling on a website I've literally this moment launched,

Thanks!

http://trentknifeandtool.com

A very fair price for such a wonderful looking tool. If money wasn't so tight I would have one!

Its nice to see a change from the 'Woodlore clone' type knives which everyone seems to make, I wish you the very best of luck with these.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Yup. I have a thing for unique users.;)

One of my great favourites was made by Mike Reid, inventor of the PITS folder. Bung me your email and I’ll send some pics rather than bing up Elliotts thread.

We haven't had a show us your users thread for a while :dunno:

scottisha5

Maker
Nov 14, 2009
Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Hello all,

Just a note to say I received this knife today and its a piece of art. I'm going away for a weeks holiday tomorrow but on my return I'll do a review on it.

Elliot has done an amazing job here, its a knife that says use me I can cut anything you want.

Even the sheath is a good size well made and the knife fits superbly.

Cheers

John

Reactions: Nice65 and ejtrent

ejtrent

Maker Plus
Jun 19, 2013
Bournemouth
Hello all,

Just a note to say I received this knife today and its a piece of art. I'm going away for a weeks holiday tomorrow but on my return I'll do a review on it.

Elliot has done an amazing job here, its a knife that says use me I can cut anything you want.

Even the sheath is a good size well made and the knife fits superbly.

Cheers

John

Very kind of you John thank you so much! Look forward to hearing your thoughts

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Excellent - I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Thanks, John.
All the best,
Rob

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Is there a problem with the trent knife and tool website? I can't link to it today. I was chewing on a sandwich and deciding to have another gawp . . .

ejtrent

Maker Plus
Jun 19, 2013
Bournemouth
Thanks ! I've just added custom options on the page, will add sample photos as soon as I can get them for different handle materials

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
OK, as you say, site now up and running again. Very nice additions. Like the choices. Looking forward to the reviews.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE