Treated Meself....Lowas....Yummy....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...since both my pairs of boots now allow enough water in through the soles and toes to irrigate a desert i decided to treat myself....both my mate Steve and Sir Caine swear by them so.....any excuse huh?

i have had feet problems in the past.....severe blisters....and too wide etc.....and even though these are solid enough to make you think youre wearing ski boots my initial sessions of breaking them in have left me very happy....yet to go for a proper ramble but i can say they are amazingly well made and i have no doubt that they'll justify the price which before anyone asks is £180. theyre surprisingly light....rock solid....and even though i'm not a fan usually of 'hi-tops' they feel great, extremely supportive.

i'll update the post if anything disastrous happens...

s

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Nice. They look very similar to my Lowa Patrol boots. (Apart from the fact they're brown with goretex). I'm sure they'll perform perfectly.

Apr 9, 2014
Oxfordshire
I have a pair of these and can't praise them enough. They've kept my feet dry in the wettest conditions and comfortable in the dry and hottest. Enjoy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE