Trappeur Bushcraft..plenty pic's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
A trappeur Bushcraft in 01, Olive wood scales over black fibre liners and some mosaic pins.
The handle on this is a little fuller as per customer request hence the tapered double welt in the sheath and for a nice change (in my posts) some good pictures done by a good friend (hand supplied by his wife).

Hope you like and thanks for looking
Tp

P2065966.jpg

P2065869.jpg

P2065880.jpg

P2065888.jpg

P2065889.jpg

P2065912.jpg

P2065916.jpg

P2065955.jpg

P2065959.jpg

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
There is not much that I haven't seen, and there is not much left in the knife world that I want.
.... but I want that!
Great work sir!
Chris.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Oh Toby !......thats superb mate, Olive wood is my favorite handle material and my goodness me have you done that piece of wood proud !! Outstanding stuff !

Robbi.

( founder member of the TP Owners club )

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Beautiful, beautiful contouring on the scales, very pleasing. I find myself wondering how those crisp angles at the back end feel after protracted use though. Any user reviews of that handle shape?

Rat

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
Beautiful, beautiful contouring on the scales, very pleasing. I find myself wondering how those crisp angles at the back end feel after protracted use though. Any user reviews of that handle shape?

Rat

Whilst being obviously biased they are great to use for long periods, the idea is that while they look crisp they are actually softened slightly and you will find the knife naturally sits in your hand with the corners nestling in to the creases of your little finger joints so I (and I hope others) find no discomfort whatsoever. It also helps you in the pitch black instantly identify the top and bottom and therefore importantly where the cutting edge is.

Just put my rbs4 up for sale to fund a tp much more me cant weight .....
Cheers, hope to hear from you soon:)

like i said before,OUTSTANDING !!!,cannot wait for mine TP arriving !!

grtz,Jurgen.

Wont be too long now my friend

Trust me once you've handled one of those you wonder why you never had one to start with. Toby puts a lot of heart and soul into those knives.

Another beauty Toby, well done mate.

Cheers mate, you'll have to blow the cobwebs off that 2 wheeled jalopee and pop over when the arctic conditions ease up:cool:

+1 on that Biker :)
Cheers Bud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE