Trangia 27 - 6 HA Questions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Well I've pulled the trigger on the 27 - 5 HA, I can live without the kettle for 40 euros less cost than the 27 - 6 HA :D also ordered one or two other things from them while online, 10% off first order so Just waiting for package to arrive now. Will report back once received and reviewed.

Good choice mate :)

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Thanks, I'm sure I've made the right decision. I know there are much lighter, faster, more efficient things to cook on out there but I've always had a soft spot for the good old reliable Trangia. It's the simplicity and ease of use I like, no moving parts to break or sieze, idiot proof (in most circumstances) and the most stable of cooking platforms because of it's largish footprint. Dragged myself almost kicking and screaming into the 21st century by going hard anodised and non-stick and I feel sure that the T27 will get almost as much use as my T25 did. Can't wait for my parcel to arrive :D

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
It took me 4 days to get a standard delivery from Finland the last time i ordered gear, shouldn't be much difference from Sweden hopefully,

Tonyuk

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Parcel from Outnorth arrived today, can't fault their service ! So, opened the box and all shiney brand new things inside, Trangia 27 - 5HA, Trangia Multi-Disc, Trangia 300ml fuel bottle and the Trangia No21 Winter Kit.

Inside the 27-5 box there is - 1 x Hard adionised non-stick frypan, 2 x 1 litre HA non-stick pans (one graduated 0.6/0.9l), 1 x 2 part windshield of which I really like the grey colour of, 1 x spirit burner, 1 x bulldog clips, 1 Plastic bag and then the Trangia strap to hold it all together. Really like the compactness of the T27 this is going to sit nicely in the bottom of my pack when out walking. When I ordered the No21 winter kit I didn't realise it came with a burner, so bonus there :D, have swopped the burners out as I like the idea of having the winter kit always to hand (can't understand why it isn't available in the UK), will just keep the other burner as a spare, also put the multi-disc in so I am now fully prepared althgough I might look at swopping out the bulldog pot gripper for some other as I don't want to ruin the non-stick coatings on the pans. All in all well pleased with my purchases and once again I can't fault the service from Outnorth, they definately get a thumbs up from me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE