Tramontina machete(s)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Tramontina stockist in the uk?

I'm after a couple of their machetes but I've had a bit of a play with Google and can't find a uk stockist that sells the ones I'm looking for :(

I'll see if I can get a pic of the ones I mean...

EDIT: found some pics.

This 22'' with rubber handle:
26605_018.jpg

and this shorter one (18'') but also with the black rubberised handle rather than wood:
TT1018.jpg

tom miller

Apr 21, 2008
Norfolk
Hi Switch,

not either of the models you've pictured, so don't know if it's any good to you but you could try here.......
http://www.baconsdozen.co.uk/knives.htm
they seem to stock a Tramontina and the price is pretty good too.
Have delt with them in the past and the service was first class.

Another thumbs up for bacons dozen. I bought my Mora Clipper and Tramontina machete from them along with other bits and bobs at other times. They are a good company to deal with plus the prices are pretty keen as well. £6 for the Clipper (red one with black grip), you'd do well to find it cheaper elsewhere.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi switch how can I ask why you've not considered a martindale they have a wide range to suit all situations and are very good quality used the world over

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Hi switch how can I ask why you've not considered a martindale they have a wide range to suit all situations and are very good quality used the world over

Of course you can ask :)

The reason I've not considered a Martindale is because I am not looking for a Martindale, but am looking specifically for the 2 types of Tramontina featured in the pictures in the first post.

Oh, and I have a No.2 golok already. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE