Trail a tot bike trailer for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
For SALE - TRAIL-A-TOT Double Buggy Child Bike Trailer, 2 Children
Excellent Condition Little Used Quality Trailer

16ins. Steel quick release wheels. Tough canvas base and steel chassis. Fold up rainshield and fitted fly screen. Large storage compartment at rear. Pushchair type folding for quick and easy storage. Safety belts and high visibility safety flag. Maximum weight. 100lbs

Great bike trailer, which sadly my children have outgrown, Easy to attach to any bike, no tools required. Comfortably fits 2 small children side by side or one larger toddler in the middle. Harnesses can be arrange differently and there is a lap strap.
Handy large compartment on the rear of trailer for bags etc. 2 small pockets inside. Can be used open or with net covering, waterproof covering optional second layer, easy to flip up and down. Easy fold, similar to a pushchair and the wheel come unclip easily with no tools required.

£45

local pickup or buyer to arrange own courier
View attachment 5632View attachment 5631View attachment 5630View attachment 5633View attachment 5634View attachment 5635View attachment 5636Any Questions please PM me

Regards

Max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
From around 12 months (2 of) over that up to around 6 years (for 1) however whether they will sit in it at 6 is another matter my daughter wont and shes 4! (she's a big girl and wants to ride her own bike apparently).
regards
Max

What ages can you get in it ?

Last edited:

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I've got a similar trailer and I've tried my 8 month old daughter in it, it was fine. I wouldn't take her on long journeys in it yet though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE