More Gear For Sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
More bits for sale as part of house move clear [the day approaches!] I also need a new bike for this years coast to coast!

Happy to send pics to your email via PM as I can't add pics at the moment. Please note prices are open to negotiation.

More items just added:

- a crusader canteen cup and water bottle set in a US canteen pouch. Will include some water puritabs, a spork, hexy fuel and rat packs meals. £32 traded

- 2 x OS Explorer Maps [1 x OL 31 north pennines, Aqua 3 [waterproof], used once, 1 x OL 30 teesdale & weardale, used a couple of times], both excellent condition. £8 ono

- Hobo hand- reel with large internal storage compartment. Will include some fishing tackle. All unused. £15 ono

- Olive green winter hat with roll down ear/neck protection, hi viz inner also folds out for signalling purposes if needed. Unused, has a light scratch on the peak. £9

- 6 litre dutch oven - unused still packaged in original box. £35 collection only

- An M kettle [used once with a meths stove - never had an open fire in it] includes the storage bag - with an unused Minibull designs meths stove [£15 to buy excl post] and spork included: Link to minbulldesigns Bios 5 stove here: https://www.minibulldesign.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=54&idcategory=2 its the same stove only Blue in colour as noted on the website. £55 for the set.

Mens Bontrager Featherlight Cycling Windshirt - unused – carried in a dry bag for coast to coast last year but thankfully not needed!
Navy blue colour in size large - very smart and functional item which packs down amazingly small allowing you to carry it 'just in case'. £24.

Lichfield Wanderer 3 person tent, Green. Comprises Sleeping area and also a really useful porch area which can accommodate 3 camping chairs. An older used tent but still in good condition and has many trips left in it. Ideal as a base camp / car camping tent.
£35 collected.

Jonas Swedish berry Picker
same as this one on the ray Mears website
http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/549-Jonas-Swedish-Berry-Picker/
Unused, has a few light marks from storage. £10 but only if purchased with another item due to the postage costs.

3” wide Leather strop - Bought from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIRST-ENG...-/130354140108?pt=Shaving&hash=item1e59b653cc
Completely unused £20. sold

Bikehut mini bike pump. Unused. £8.

Happy to combine postage for multiple purchases [check the other 'Job lot' sale I have - as I will consider splitting if you are interested in something in particular from there].

regards
max

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
thanks for letting me know

still open to offers on remaining items

Max

QUOTE=tree beard;1482180]This arrived today, and very nice it is too, Thank you Matt.[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE