traditional crafts at the V&A

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Folk who have been following the progress of the Heritage Crafts Association might like to know we have been offered use of the V&A for our press launch and forum in March. Mark Jones director of the V&A is as concerned about the loss of hand skills as we are. We hope to take a range of crafts and working craftspeople to show off to journalists and politicians to highlight the wonderful skills we have in the UK and the fact that many of them may not be passed on to the next generation.

There really could be no better venue in the UK to put traditional crafts in the limelight.

www.heritagecrafts.org.uk

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
This sounds fantastic!

I hope there are no silly complications like blades around politicians, you know i wish i hadnt said that.......

Not something I have had a problem with, over the last few weeks I have been in and out of the House of Lords and Commons and portcullis house many times carrying knives and scissors, going through all the x ray machines then meeting with ministers and never a question. Pics here http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92125&highlight=westminster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE