TRADE - Snugpak Special Forces Combo System Sleeping Bag ..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi there i have this Snugpak Special Forces Combo System Sleeping Bag for trade this is brand new and unused
these cost anywhere from 190 - 249pounds without delivery depending where you look on the internet i am looking to swap for a good light weight tent, sabre 45 with yoke and side pockets, or what have you..cheers allan

To help simplify the understanding of the Combo System: Special forces 1 is places inside Special Forces 2 and connected together using the baffle. Thus giving a warmer bag which still allows for the centre quick exit zip feature.

Special forces Combo System

Temp: comfort -15°C Low -20°C
Weight: 3200 grams
Pack size: 30 x27 cm
Olive
reinforced foot
Centre zip baffle
Special Forces 1

Centre quick release zip
Temp: comfort 5°C Low 0°C
Weight:1200 grams
Pack size: 16 x 16 cm
Reinforced foot
Special Forces 2

Centre quick release zip
Temp: comfort -7°C Low 10°C
Weight:1800 grams
Pack size: 23 x 23 cm
Reinforced foot

combobag.jpg

Hi everyone this is being put up on evilbay...cheers Shogun

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
BUMP!!...if anyone is wanting to trade send me pm plz..as i am thinking of putting it on evilbay...thanx Allan

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Hi could warren contact me please i have deleted all my pm's....sorry Allan

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi folks one last bump before i put it on Ebay...thanx for looking Shogun

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
I have had one of these for several years, probably one of the best bits of kit I own. Very versatile combo, covers everything from dossing on a mates floor to proper winter camping. If my Girlfriend comes out with me she has the thicker one and I use the thinner. I'm sure it would go well on Eblag but why not try a straight sale on here? Any buyer would not be disapointed. Glyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE